Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Zealand

After that, I would travel to...

#7. New Zealand

My grandparents traveled to New Zealand a few years ago to visit some of my Opa's relatives.  I would definately ask them for advice on what to see and do while visiting New Zealand.  I want to visit the North and the South islands.

 On the North Island, I would see the Aoraki Mount Cook, hike through Aurthur's Pass International Park.  There are bays and villages to explore.  Christchurch is the second largest city in New Zealand.  Though the city suffered from an earthquake in 2011, they are recovering, and it still remains a beautiful city.  Beautiful architectural buildings stand in the city's center, while shops and restaurants are located nearby.

I would travel to Lake Tekapo to see the glimmering turqoise waters.  Further south is Queenstown, which sits on the shore of Lake Wakatipu.  You can ski or snowbaord there in the winter months, while during the whole year, you can bungee jump, skydive, raft, hike, or go boating.

Afterwards, I would take a short drive to Mount Aspiring National Park and take some great hikes.

Aukland is also a popular tourist area.  Aukland is the largest and most diverse city. the people of the island have an amazing taste for food, wines, and shopping.  the sunny climate and beaches within a half and hour drive make this urban environment so popular.  Enjoy the beaches and the sea as you can surf, sail, and fish the waters.

I would enjoy all of this and so much more if I traveled to New Zealand...

No comments:

Post a Comment