Thursday, February 28, 2013

England

The next place I would visit...

#8. England

I love Europe, and I one day I want to take one big trip and travel the European continent.  I would definately have to make a stop by Big Ben.  My Kindergarten teacher used to tell us about Big Ben and when she visited England.

I would also want to visit Westminster Abbey, to see where ancient church fathers were buried and the great cathedral. 

I would visit the Lake District, which is a national park.  There are activites which you can do, mostly free, all year around, found around the lake.  The lake is nicely settled beneath the mountains, and they had housing nearby the lake.  England is also known for their gardens.  There are even fields of flowers, which must be absolutely beautiful.

A trip to England would not be complete without going past Buckingham Palace.  I would love to see where the Royal Family lives, and though they probably do not allow inside tours, even seeing the outside would be amazing.

I could also visit the London Tower and the Crown of Jewels.

Towards the outskirts of city life, there is beautiful country.  A drive through England's countryside would be gorgeous, watching the old houses, fields, and buildings go by.

Though a large majoritiy of attractions can be found in London, there are also many activities in the smaller towns such as Bristol, Cambridge, Brighton, Liverpool, Chester, Dover, Durham, and Lancaster, which contain historic districts, educational centers, restaurants, quaint cities, industrial centers, and festivals.
The most recommended time to travel to england is in September, because of the wonderful weather, cheaper flights, and less tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment