Many people dream of traveling across the world. I happen to be one of those people. There are so many places to explore, take adventures, and experience new cultures. I love to travel!
#10. California
Some day I would love to travel to California. I would travel the whole state, beginning at the top of the state visiting Sequoia National Park, and Redwood State Park. Then, I would drive to Lake Tahoe to swim in the beautiful, clear blue water which runs up against the mountain, do a little kayaking, and take a long hike.
I would then head west, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco. I would take a drive through the vineyard areas.
After visiting the northern part of California I would head toward Monterey Bay in the central part of California, driving along Highway 1, cruisin' with the windows down. I would visit Death Valley, and the Big Sur.
Heading further south, by a scenic route, I would travel to San Diego, and Los Angeles stopping at attractions such as Disneyland, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Hollywood. I would lay on the beaches and bask in the sun, getting a California tanline. I would also make a stop to admire the Joshua Trees.
Ending my vacation, I would drive through several beautiful states to get back to Pure Michigan...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete